BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Melb Uni

Heylo , today we went to Melb Uni!
I woke up at 6:45 , when we're only supposed to be at the uni at 9:15.
.______________________.
Went to Hungry Jacks at 7 , with Minster who was doing her BK work.
That lazy ass is so lazy to bring her big bible , she took pics of the chapters on her camera
Thats my gundu punye kawan , looking constantly at her camera.

Huisyor , then walk like DAMMMNNN FARRRRR to Melb Uni , we got a lil early and ended up standing for 15 mins. Haha had fun walking :P
First part was , which courses there are and stuff , by then i wasn't really sure what to do.
Then , LUNCH ! Hehe , they have BUBBLECUP there ! the uni cafe quite big leh , theres chinese food , but im not gonna take any chances.

Had genetics , which was my fav part of the day , cause we saw our own DNA!

See the white gooey stuff? That's actually my CHEEKCELLS !
Eww all u want la , but how often do u get to see ur dna?
I was damn excited to see it , i mean how cool is that? And we even played with pipettes with lab coats. I think i wanna do genetics (:
Or dentistry/rubbishcollecter.
:/

Physics was actually quite cool , and i found out the coldest temp in the whole freaking world is..
-273.
Thats so cool ! :)

I had an awesome day , so tired but went for drums , and i learned a new beat . Can't wait for tomorrow..! (:

LaTrobe tmr !
God is helping me now . Ily Jesus ! <3

Lots of Love and CHEEK CELLS HAHA
Ab

0 comments: