BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

the day my money flew away

The plan :-
bec's -> movie -> chadstone
but we didnt watch the dvd's la , just talked , and ate chocolates * steph i know you WANT IT and bec sang and danced along to Craig David's Insomnia.
HAHA jess and izzy came , yeah and we're off!

we looked around , then izzy and steph disappeared lol
ah , we walked around , and ate lunch . I feel really good for saving money cost my big slice of pizza only costs $3.50 HAHA
and it's pretty big , approx 2 slices of pizza hut's pizza joined together and they called it small
and bec her 'burping' thing going on , and she said SICK instead of excuse me like i thought her too T_____T
yeah , min bought sebby a $70 Puma Jumper for her church member , and i got my cookie monster shirt :D rarr !
and i bought a roxy handbag * yes a handbag dont faint
for $50 . bout 100+ in msia?
yeah but i suka , so .. (:
pics not in order due to me being too tired


The COOKIEMONSTER

helping eachother when they tried on 4 inch heels HAHA

the pricetag they made me a wee bit emo

the bag NICE RIGHT HAHA thanks minster for presuading me

half of us !




spongebob's subordinate

my shoes and steph's flips

pic of the day :-


see? my milo SMILES at me (:

0 comments: