BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

2 deaths in a day

Fuh , 2 deaths in a day scared me a lil.
Anyhoo , paying tributes to Micheal Jackson ( heart attack? )and Farrah Fawcett.( lost her battle with anal cancer)
*moment of silence*
Anyhooo , today was the last day of school !
(:
We went to Deakin U tday , waas pretty good ( especially the hor fun there , ada standard !)
Then trammed back to school and stuff la .
Galipolli is so damn sad leh , mich cried ):
Reports are.. shitty la , lets put it this way.
Okay , i 'promised' YuMin i would write about how unhealthy i am ( shes on a bloody plane now back to singapore , shit you )
So.. here it is :-
a) I have veryveryvery bad stamina. I swear if i run a whole round of school , i will probably pass out.
b) I dont eat green vegetables ( excluding brocolli , spring onions)
c)I don't exercise much
d) My heart nearly went into cardiac arrest ( bless u MJ) when i walked from Melb U to BIGW.
e) I eat Maccas every sunday. ( not that bad la okay?)
The 'healthy' parts of me :-
a) I sleep alot
b) I uh , i dont fall sick often
c) I dont drink soft drinks everyday ( i used to back in Msia)
d) ..
Okay la , i admit.
I'm UNHEALTHY
rar ):
I need to have good stamina or ill faint for badminton next term
I should go jogging tmr, hmm.
Nah , i'll sleep in.
SUNDAY
NOO
playing DRUMS for church
thats just freakin 'awesome'
Yash and me are going to maccas after , to celebrate our victory/disaster.
Bought a new hoodie and bubble tea ( the happy thing about today !)
We'll ( not me , because he's a freaking paedophile ) MISS YOU MICHEAL JACKSON
Lots of Love ,
Ab
REST IN PEACE MJ , FARRAH
D/w , Jesus loves u (:

0 comments: